Website HHS Group
Provider of Night Worker Support Services to Homeless Hostels
Are you looking for a rewarding and challenging role as a Night Worker in a homeless hostel? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
We are looking for compassionate and reliable Night Workers to join our team and provide support and security to our residents during the night. You will work on a shift pattern covering 8 hours per night, 4 nights per week.
As a Night Worker, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the safety and wellbeing of the residents and the premises
- Responding to any emergencies or incidents that may occur
- Providing basic care and support to the residents as needed
- Carrying out regular checks and patrols around the hostel
- Reporting any issues or concerns to the management
- Using your NFC enabled smartphone to log your activities and communicate with your colleagues
To be successful in the role of a Homeless Hostels Night Worker, you will need:
- Previous experience as a Night Security Officer, Care Assistant or Support Worker (or similar)
- A valid driving licence (preferred but not essential)
- A clear DBS check and full vetting as per BS7858 standards including 5 year work history
- A compassionate and respectful attitude towards homeless people
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- A competitive salary of £12-13 per hour
- A supportive and friendly work environment
- Training and development opportunities
If you are interested in this role, please apply online by completing the application form with your vetting information. We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.